Our Carpet Cleaning Process
Modernistic uses proven methods that are recommended by carpet manufacturing companies to ensure safe cleaning and the integrity of your carpet warranty. We guarantee to give your carpet the deepest clean possible using truck-mounted hot water extraction and advanced cleaning solutions for quality work that meet the highest standards in the industry. Our technicians use a proven step-by-step process to reduce or eliminate dust, dirt, spots, and odors. Moving all standard furniture is included in this process to maximize cleaning coverage.
Following the cleaning, your carpet will only be damp to the touch. Our HWE cleaning method is so powerful that 95% of the moisture we use is extracted right back out while we are cleaning. While dry time can vary based on the temperature, humidity, and air flow in your home, as well as the outside weather, the standard dry time is 8-10 hours, but in some instances can take up to 24 hours to dry completely.
Your Carpet is in Good Hands with Modernistic
Modernistic puts the “service” in “service company!” Our team specializes in spot removal, odor removal, pet odor and stain affected areas, and more! We also offer 3M Scotchgard™ carpet protection, an Anti-Allergen Treatment, and a variety of deodorizers. You can see our work by checking out the before and after photos taken by our service superstars in the field. You will quickly see that with our ModMagic, your carpets will be like new again. When you’re ready, scheduling your carpet cleaning appointment has never been easier. Check out our Simple & Quick online scheduling tool.
How to Prepare for Your Carpet Cleaning
What should you do before and after a carpet cleaning? Enjoy the best results possible when you follow these straightforward steps.
- Vacuum the area: If possible, it is advised to pre-vacuum the areas prior to our arrival for the most thorough cleaning possible.
- Move breakable items: Please move breakables, knick-knacks, floor plants, and lamps from the areas being cleaned.
- We will move furniture: Our technicians will move most standard furniture to clean under it, and put it right back when we’re finished cleaning. No need for you to move everything out in advance. We’ll move things like couches, tables, chairs, end tables, etc, but we avoid moving things like pianos, grandfather clocks, mirrored dressers, beds, china cabinets, entertainment centers, electronics, or other breakable items. We will work up to and around items we cannot safely move.
- Secure your pets: Doors will be slightly propped-open during the cleaning, therefore we recommend securing all pets, if necessary.
- Share your concerns: Please show the technician(s) any areas of concern, such as spots, odors or heavy soiling.
- Prepare your payment: Payment is due at the time of service. The crew can accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards.
It is also a good idea to make contact-free arrangements ahead of time if you cannot be on location at the time of the service. Please contact our office to make arrangements.
We recommend following these aftercare instructions:
- Let the carpet dry: Please limit traffic as much as possible on the areas cleaned, until completely dry.
- Avoid walking barefoot: If you need to walk on the carpet before it is dry, please wear clean, white socks or clean shoes, and then take care when walking from the carpet to hard surfaces as they may be slippery.
- Circulate air: To help expedite the drying process, increase air circulation by turning on ceiling or floor fans, and keep the temperature above sixty-eight degrees.
- Protect your furniture: Please leave protective blocks and tabs under furniture for at least 48 hours.