Get Allergy Relief Today!
Carpet, Upholstery, and Air Duct Cleaning are three of the best ways to reduce allergens circulating in your home. If you or members of your family suffer from airborne allergies, dust mites and pet dander are the likely culprits. Dust mites are the #1 source and cause of allergens in the home, and bedrooms are the most heavily-affected area. 40% of dust mites and allergens are located in the carpet, while the remaining 60% are located in the mattress and pillows. In fact, dust mites make up 20% of old pillow weight, which is why we suggest replacing your pillows every 6-12 months. Prior to your cleaning, we recommend buying a new pillow, so we can apply the anti-allergen treatment to it upon arrival.
Modernistic’s Anti-Allergen Treatment is designed to neutralize dust mite allergens and those that come from dog and cat proteins, for up to six months. Reactions to these allergens occur because our bodies view them as harmful contaminants, and work overtime to expel them from our systems. Our Anti-Allergen Treatment denatures (alters the shape of) the allergen proteins so that our bodies no longer react to them as a threat.
Our process has been scientifically tested and proven effective in reducing allergy symptoms. It is green, hypo-allergenic, non-toxic, and perfume-free. It contains non-volatile organic compounds and is made from renewable fruit and vegetable seeds.