Let’s face it. By now, you have probably watched more TV than you thought was possible. You’ve organized, and reorganized, every room and closet in the house. You may have a regular shipment of puzzles and games arriving at your doorstep each week, and if you have kids, you’re probably wondering how in the world you are going to teach them how to do those math sheets you printed off the internet. And more than likely, you have eaten snack, after snack, after snack just to pass the time. We know we have!
Heading into this weekend, we hope that you all are able to find some fun and relaxing things around the house. For our West Michigan owner, Lee Hitow, it will be doing his favorite hobby – cooking! While Lee is a man of many talents, cooking is definitely at the top and we want to share one of his favorite recipes with you! It’s easy to make, most of the ingredients you may already have on hand and more importantly, it’s DELICIOUS! Get the fam together to help make it, or turn it into a cooking competition and see who does it the best. Save the leftovers and make meatloaf sandwiches the next day!
Take a video or picture of the cooking process or the final product and post it to your social media and tag us! We can’t wait to see! Stay safe, stay home, stay healthy!
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1/3 cup Minced Onion
- ¾ cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan
- 1 Large Egg
- ½ cup Ketchup
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or any oil)
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Mince onion
- Heat olive oil over medium-low heat. Add the onions and sauté until translucent, but not browned. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Add all other ingredients to a bowl. Once the onion is cool, add that as well.
- Mix ingredients just enough for them to all come together. Be careful not to over mix, but the ingredients should be able to hold together.
- Cover a sheet pan with parchment paper and pour the meat mixture onto the pan. Form the meat into a loaf shape.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 40 mins, or until the internal temperature reaches 160°.
- Let meat rest for 15 minutes and then slice and enjoy!