Simple & Quick!
Full Time, $40-$45k/year
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, & Life) and 401k
If you are passionate about HR policies and procedures, this position is for you!
Work in a team environment where you will execute all aspects of daily HR responsibilities including the hiring process, benefits administration and procedure development and implementation.
Requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
Specific Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development and continuous improvement of job descriptions, policies and procedures, new hiring process and assisting staff with HR software.
- Manage the new staff, including orientations, key cards, building codes, training etc.
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Maintain all employee records
- Conducting recruitment effort for all personnel.
- Provide job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
- Assisting in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves
- Monitors unemployment claims by reviewing claims; substantiating documentation; requesting legal counsel review.
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- BS degree in Human Resources or relevant field.