Would you like to be a part of Michigan’s #1 choice for cleaning and restoration services? Does the idea of “no two days are the same” excite you? Well, you’ve found a great place to work with Modernistic!
Modernistic is a family-owned cleaning & restoration company based in Michigan. We help customers maintain their homes and businesses with carpet, upholstery, tile, and air duct cleaning services. We’re also always there to help when they have a flood, fire, or storm damage emergency.
The Modernistic team is passionate and ultra-focused on our number one goal – Customer Delight! We always aim to make sure our customers have an outstanding experience with our company. While we are driven and fast-growing, we also like to have fun while we work!
Currently, our team is looking for an experienced Restoration Project Manager. If you believe you’ve got the skills required for this role, keep reading to find out how to apply.
- Performing site visits to produce scopes of work and sign jobs
- Developing and maintaining insurance industry relationships
- Developing and maintaining subcontractor relationships
- Producing jobs on time and on budget with high-quality standards
- Following insurance carrier specific estimating standards
- Providing outstanding documentation on all project details
- Communicating with customers, insurance adjusters, and other involved parties
- Overseeing draw schedules and assisting with collections
- 3+ years of experience in working with the restoration industry
- 3+ years of estimating experience relating to property repairs and restoration
- Xactimate certification or equivalent is a plus
- Experience using rate and material price lists is a plus
- Outstanding communication and customer service experience
- Able to self-perform expected tasks of water restoration technician and/or construction trade competencies as needed
- Valid driver’s license
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- Company Vehicle
Salary: $45,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year