Simple & Quick
Responsible to review and validate all property damage estimates, expenses, and supporting documentation submitted by independent adjusters or contractors to ensure estimates follow industry standards, insurance codes, and the customer’s specified guidelines ensuring Modernistic’s standards.
- Analyze and verify that proposed mitigation and reconstruction estimates/invoices are accurate based on industry standards and practices as well as client requirements and finalizes the scope of damage and cost of repairs.
- Audit damage content to determine variance in parts, labor, and materials and produce analytical reporting.
- Develop and implement service level agreements with key accounts.
- Assist contractors on how to handle specific types of repairs, repair techniques, program processes/requirements, and general restoration consulting.
- Write estimates to address repairs including guidelines and documentation for accounts receivable, discrepancies, upgrades, and how to correctly enter data into Xactimate.
- Determine if appropriate emergency repairs are necessary and authorize contractors to perform services.
- Identify differences and validates that variances are in accordance with standard industry practices; forwards recommendations of variances to carrier for final approval.
- Search for alternative cost-effective parts/materials/labor.
- Monitor, assist, and approve all claims that are re-inspected by the carrier.
- Review contractor repair estimates to ensure estimates are technically accurate and meet appropriate industry guidelines and standards for repair.
- Verify appropriate file documentation is included for completion of the review process.
- Verify appropriate use of estimating software and pricing database.
- Compile specific estimate revision requests and interacts with contractors (verbal and written) to obtain appropriate estimate corrections.
- Review supplemental repair estimates received and completes secondary review process for technical accuracy and adherence to industry standards.
- Document all review and assignment activity in XactAnalysis and internal systems where required.
- Understand and comprehend multiple network programs, guidelines, and requirements.
- Interact with customers (verbal and written) for specific discussions relating to assignment activity.
- Consult with Management for assistance with contractor compliance matters.
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of XactAnalysis and Xactimate.
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of IICRC guidelines and complete WRT certification within 2 years.
- Uphold and project the public image of the Company.
- Participate in special projects or performs duties in other areas as requested.
- Education: High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience: · 10-15 years with repairs, estimating, restoration, construction, and/or mitigation and a solid understanding of insurance policies and practices.
- Xactimate Experience/Certification preferred
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Training and Opportunities for Advancement