Simple & Quick
Coordinates Mitigation and Restoration operations as the contact person for Property Owner, Project Managers, and insurance companies. Assists with the management of the day-to-day workflow while ensuring proper recordkeeping. Works closely with accounting and third parties to ensure proper billing and payment for restoration services.
The #Modteam is passionate and ultra-focused on our number one goal – Customer Delight!
We aim to make sure our customers have an outstanding experience with our company. While we are driven and fast-growing, we also like to have fun while we work!
Work for the best Cleaning & Restoration Company in the state of Michigan! Modernistic is Michigan’s #1 choice for cleaning and restoration services! Whether our customers need help with carpet or air duct cleaning, or they’ve suffered a flood or fire emergency, we can help!
We are looking for motivated, goal-oriented individuals who enjoy a fast-paced and fun work environment!
- Provide excellent customer service while responding to emergency calls as well as be the main point of contact for property owners throughout the process.
- Dispatch teams to all mitigation and/or repair related jobs.
- Field calls from team members regarding job status, updates, or outstanding items and updates into databases.
- Initiate claims in multiple programs to organize workflow, create customer accounts, and monitor restoration work.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of practices & procedures in water, fire, and mold trades as well as claims processes.
- Manage the collection of data, import reports, review associated materials, schedule appointments for a variety of tasks.
- Audits job folders for complete and accurate documentation ensuring that all required documentation is collected and/or uploaded as required according to each job.
- Work closely with the accounting team to assure all documentation is in order for billing and accounts receivable.
- Run daily reports to monitor the progress of active jobs.
- Schedule and participate in “on-call” rotation ensuring staffing and after-hours phone coverage.
- Education: High school diploma or GED preferred.Experience:
– At least one year of relevant administrative support experience required
– Insurance/claims industry experiences preferred
– Experience with Xactimate preferred
- Work independently, with minimal supervision in order to accomplish all responsibilities.
- Work as part of a team and promote harmonious relationships.
- Highly organized and able to perform effectively with frequent interruptions and/or distractions, workload changes, fluctuations, and competing demands.
- Understand and follow the appropriate chain of command.
- Practice good judgment at all times and know whether to take action or ask for direction when answers to a problem are not readily apparent in unclear circumstances.
- Analyze information, problems, situations, practices, or procedures in order to define the problem or objective.
- Make appropriate job decisions by following standard procedures and thinking through the consequences prior to making it.
- Prioritize assignments in order to complete work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Speak clearly in sentences in standard English on a one-to-one basis using appropriate vocabulary and grammar to obtain and explain information.
- Read and comprehend documents written in English text.
- Write in English text to communicate information in a clear and legible manner.
- Maintain equanimity in the face of resistance
- Handle multiple issues while maintaining a calm and pleasant disposition.
- Listen perceptively and convey awareness.
- Establish rapport and gain trust.
- Regular and punctual attendance is essential to this position.
- Available to work evenings, holidays, and/or weekends.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Training and Opportunities for Advancement