Simple & Quick!
Modernistic is a family-owned company specializing in carpet & upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning, water & fire damage restoration, and mold remediation. For over 40 years, we have been providing home and business owners with exceptional cleaning and restoration services and we are looking to add qualified individuals in our restoration department who have a positive attitude, are energetic, and value teamwork.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- General carpentry
- Drywall installation and finishing
- Interior and exterior painting
- Minor plumbing repair and/or installation
- Minor electrical repair and/or installation
- Setting up equipment at job sites
- Greeting and caring for the customer
- Observing and adhering to industry and company safety protocols
Looking to make more money?
Whether you are looking for a career, a second job, or seasonal work, Modernistic has a place for you! We can provide you the tools to succeed. You will also have the opportunity to earn extra income through performance-based incentives, cross-department training, and willingness to take on additional work. Take control of your own income!
Other benefits include:
- Potential for advancement into management
- 401K Match
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation after 1 year of service
- Paid Holidays after 1 year of service
- Discount on Modernistic services
- Must have experience in home maintenance/repair and remodeling projects
- Must be able to pass a drug test & background check
- Must uphold all Modernistic policies and procedures
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or more
If you are interested in this position please reply with a resume and at least 3 references from prior completed jobs.