Thank you for choosing Modernistic! We are so excited to provide you with our award winning service! Here are few tips to help you prepare for your cleaning.
- Payment is due at the time of service. The crew can accept cash, checks and all major credit cards.
- If you cannot be on location at the time of the service, please contact our office to make arrangements.
- We encourage you to vacuum the areas prior to our arrival for the most efficient clean possible.
- Please move any knick-knacks, floor plants, and lamps from the areas being cleaned.
- Doors will be slightly propped-open during the cleaning, therefore we recommend securing all pets, if necessary.
During the Cleaning:
- Please show the technician(s) any areas of concern, such as spots, odors or heavy soiling.
- Our technicians will move most all of your furniture before and after the cleaning, with the exception of over-sized, heavy pieces; balanced instruments, such as pianos and grandfather clocks, entertainment centers, mirrored dressers, beds not up on castor, etc.
- Please limit traffic on the areas cleaned, until completely dry.
- If you need to walk on the carpet before it is dry, please wear clean, white socks or clean shoes that haven’t been worn outside.
- To help expedite the drying process, increase air circulation by turning on ceiling or floor fans, and keep the temperature above sixty-eight degrees. The warmer the better.
- Please leave protective blocks and tabs under furniture for at least 48 hours
- A light vacuuming after 48 hours is recommended